Friday, July 10, 2009

Wassup

I've been watching boys over flowers like crazy.
I absolutely love the show.
It makes me go crazy watching it. ;)
So anyways, I;m pretty pissed about the whole math and Science thing.
It is ridiculous to change it back to B.M. How can that possibly help us when we leave secondary school.
Well if the friggin goverment thinks that's best for the people than fine. Whatever.
Just watch our country fall to the pits.
So my fellow friends, we will have to work our butts off to make sure we can handle both languages.
STUPID.STUPID.STUPID.
We even made it to the New York Times. Way to go Malaysia. Way to go!
I've only got about 5 mins to post this before my mum catches me so tata.
I'll post as soon as possible.
Maybe tomorrow. Who knows?
BTW R.I.P M.J. ;)

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment