Monday, June 29, 2009

I;m in ICT lab now. ;)
Screw the work.
Anyways, yeterday my bestest buddies in school gave me a surprise birthday cake!!
Lemon cheese cake!!
REALLY yummy.
And i finally finished reading deception point.
Dan Brown is a genius. Amazingly talented.
The book is amazing not to mention educational. I absolutely love it.
I hope they'll make a movie like the other two.
Fingers crossed.
OKay back to me birthday, Eening got me the coolest notebook ever. And she wrote a really nice message in it. But seriously, the notebook is beautiful!
And Michelle got me a wallet. Absolutely amazing wallet from roxy.
My first roxy item. ;)
So THANK YOU guys!! I will love you forever!
It's cheer 09 this weekend so good luck to the team. GOOD LUCK HTS!!!
I didn't mean to ditch you but the camp is calling out to me.
And its threatening to chop me head off if i do not go.

No comments:

Post a Comment