Monday, July 13, 2009

Slacker

Hello! Once again i'm in the ict lab.
No clue as to how to use Microsoft Access.
So people it's gonna be Class test for the next two weeks and i have to cram everything we've learned so far into my tiny head by the end of the week.
And i'm gonna be going to Taman Negara on the 30th. : )
Wish me luck.
So, as of last Friday, I have officially finished Boys over flowers.
I absolutely love love love the show.
I LOVE IT.
Best korean show ever. Hehe. I know i'm a sucker.
And Hyun Joong and Kim Bum are so cute!
U just wanna scream and die in their presence.

Today during English, I was reading this book Ning brought about sick people and their cravings for murder.
There's this one case that really bugged me.
This sick man goes around to gay bars.
Invites men over.
Drugs them.
Kills them.
THEN have sex with them.
Then chops them up.
Preserves the genetalia.
Keeps the head in his fridge.
Freeze the biceps for consumption.
HE DID THIS SEVENTEEN TIMES!! SEVENTEEN!
Anyways i had to blog about this sicko.
People like him don't deserve to live.

Signing off,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment