Monday, January 12, 2009

Once again i'm in school : blogging! I;m a bad bad girl. Haha.

Up to today i still haven't finished Bukit Kepong. Sad huh?

So Last Saturday, i went to my cousin's house to lepak cuz our parents were going to go to Singapore to visit someone.
My day started a t a miserable 5 a.m and at 6 we made a move to Kota Kemuning.

And my poor cousin has to wake up at 6 too!! Haha.

Her two dogs Buddy and Lobo literally trampled on me when i went in. Horrible.

My toes seem to be subjected to endless torture. They are now severely disfigured.

Basically we spent the whole day watching tv. It started out with friends ( awesome-est show ever created), and then a movie call a.e titans ( i think) and then desperate housewives and something else and then 3 episodes of super natural.



No comments:

Post a Comment