Thursday, January 8, 2009

expectations.

Today's friday. The end of the week. Finally
This week has been a total shocker.
Now i know what form 4 is like , i wish i were back in form 3.
Moral is pointless. Maths just became easy. Add maths is beyond difficult. History hates me and i hate it. Physics is just horrible. Chem and Bio are fine...but it's just the beginning.
So yes, form four is no piece of cake! It's worse than the PMR year.
So much work to do and the books are so thick, they won't fit into my bag!
Sigh.
My Math, Chem, History and B.m teachers are great. they're fun and funny.

So anyway, I'm in 4 Edison and there are currently 28 people in it.
It started out with 24 but Elyas and Dickson joined in later.
One girl has been mia though and another girl hasn't been coming for the past 3 days.
Apparently, according to a friend, she decided to move back to her old school cuz it's just too hard in kdu and everyone is materialistic and all that. Also apparently because noone wants to talk to her.
I hope she didn't move because of that. Anything but that. Cuz it's like only the FIRST week of school!
and she was mia for 3 days out of the five.
I mean it took me a good 6 months to get to know my friends!
Well, best of luck to her.

I need to go now. Wait.
I forgot to mention, Bukit Kepong is not a very nice book to read.
The point of view keeps changing and there are so many names it's confusing!
So anyone out there who has read it,
PLEASE summarize the whole thing for me.
Pls and thank you.
With cherries on top if u wish.

Now i really need to go if i'm ever gonna finish all the homework.
So cheerios!
And Niro, that is one LONG blog!

Kat



No comments:

Post a Comment